Note: SupercarTribe.com is not affiliated with Ferrari SPA.
Back in the 80’s and 90’s Ferrari and Rolls Royce produced truly bespoke items for rather wealthy buyers, such as Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien Sa’adul Khairi Waddien Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam. Or the Sultan of Brunei to you and I. They say he kept Rolls Royce in business for many years with his bespoke orders. With Ferrari he created some beautiful models too, including the 456 Estate, Saloon, and Convertible, of which he ordered 7 of each. The rest of us mere mortals had to make do with a two door, four seater 456 or 456M.
Today’s Friday Drool is a very unique FF for a number of reasons. Firstly, the interior has something that I haven’t seen in Ferrari for about 30 years, wood! The Ferrari’s from the 60’s used to have plenty, and Rolls Royce and Bentley of today have acres of it, but it seems to be a material that has long been dropped by the factory at Maranello.
Often the Daytona seats are the option of choice for most models, but in this case the owner chose what looks like the most comfortable seats you will find in a Ferrari. Perhaps not to everyone’s taste, but I love it just because it looks so different!
- Apple Carplay
- Leather Parcel Shelf in “Colore Non Disponibile”
- Ordine Tailor Made Confermato
- Outer Mirror Black Insert
- Panoramic Roof
- Ready for Ipad Installation
- Red Brake Calipers
- Special Paint Colour in “Colore Non Disponibile”
- Sport Exhaust Pipes
- Tailor Made
- Two-colours Wheel Rims
- Coloured Safety Belts
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Upper Part in Colored Leather in “Colore Non Disponibile”
- White Rev Counter
- Coloured Standard Stitching in “Colore Non Disponibile”
- Dual View Front Parking Camera
- Front Grill with Chromed Edges
- High Emotion Low Emission
- High Power Hifi System
- Horse Stitched on Headrest in “Colore Non Disponibile”
- Leather Lower Dashboard in “Colore Non Disponibile”
Images Copyright of Dick Lovett