Note: SupercarTribe.com is not affiliated with Ferrari SPA.
What resulted was perhaps one of the greatest automotive designs ever. The fact that this design is two decades old says a lot about the people at Pininfarina and what they achieved. The design looks great in all three guises Berlinetta, GTS, and Spider as we see here. If it was not for the pop up headlights, many would be fooled into thinking that it’s one of Ferrari’s latest.
- Purchased in Madrid in April 1998 by a Financial corporation at Testarossa Cars S.A. of Madrid.
- Purchased in 2002 by a Spanish notary who moved the car to the balearic isles to his outhouse there.
- We acquired the car in 2015 from the above mentioned 2nd owner and decided it needed a full renovation.
- Accident free
- Car was completely disassembled and the body was given a double layer original Blue Nart paint.
- Interior leather and carpets were extensively detailed and where needed corrected (scars etcetera)
- Interior sticky plastic parts were treated and repainted as new.
- Alloy wheels were painted inside and outside and wheelbolts rechromed, new Ferrari wheel caps for the finishing touch. New tyres fitted.
- All plastic parts like the internal wheel arches and the bottom plates where restored and repainted.
- Suspension and engine were cleaned and are in great condition.
- Major service (timing belts / tensioners/ spark plugs / filters / all fluids) performed.
- Valve covers where repainted with special wrinkle coating.
- Tubi style manifolds and exhaust fitted
- Multitude of new parts like blink lights / fog lights/ door inserts / rear lights / Ferrari logo’s placed
- Extensive testing with our SD 3 device of all electronics – no errors.
It is strange to think of an F355 being restored, but recently I saw a newer 360 Modena about to go through a full restoration too! The Ferrari F355 Spider is a beautiful car, and this one might just be the best one out there.
Images Copyright if Stradale Cars