It is unusual days like this when you need the perfect Ferrari Portofino. Why days like this you may ask? Well, Britain is experiencing something of a phenomenon at the moment. Summer. If you are reading this from your villa in the South of France, you will experience plenty of it.
Britain is known for its rainy summers and foggy winters, so when the sun comes out, we take notice. It’s a miracle of God that we manage to host Wimbledon each year, and this year we also decided to host the Cricket World Cup. Even one of the Semi Finals was just split over two days because of rain.
Yup, this is our summer.
But today it all changed. Yesterday it was beautiful blue skies, and an amazing 26 degrees! (Californians can stop laughing now).
That’s why the Ferrari Portofino is the perfect car for today.
Ferrari Portofino – Perfection in Rosso Corsa
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not one of these people who thinks that a Ferrari has to be red. Of all my cars only two out of five were red, and actually I love Blue Ferraris for every day.
But for summer, roof down, music off, car winding through the hills, and sunshine beating down on the bodywork means Blue just won’t cut it. It has to be Rosso Corsa.
Today’s example is for sale at Slades Garage (such a cool name!) in England. Here is what they say about the car:
“Finished in Rosso Corsa With Contrasting Nero Hide with Filo Special Rosso special stitching, Rosso Embroidered prancing horse on headrests, JBL High Power Hi-Fi System, Front and Rear Parking Sensor, Rear Parking Camera, Carbon Fibre Zone with LEDs, Carbon fibre center bridge, Magneride Suspension, Passenger Display, MIR3 Electrochromic rearview mirror, CALY Gallio Modena brake caliper, Ferrari Scuderia Shield, Yellow rev counter”
There is so much to like about the car, but these are my top 5 things I love about this Ferrari Portofino:
- Rosso Corsa Exterior – Yes, it’s flash in your face, but it’s also a great colour for the summer. Also seeing a red Ferrari in the winter always puts a smile on people’s faces.
- Carbon Fibre Interior – The interior is such a special place, but this one is perfected with the carbon interior. Makes it all the more special.
- Driver LEDs – Ferrari is no pretender. The driving experience has to be perfect, and the LEDs just add to all the drama. In reality you know EXACTLY when to change gear because the engine just shouts back at you.
- Passenger Entertainment – As if the passenger ride in the Ferrari Portofino was not enough, they also have their own display to tell them just how quickly they took the straight! It’s amazing that the car still needs a stereo, but I guess you need something for those tame moments.
- A splash of Giallo – Whoever spec’ed the car paid attention. Giallo (yellow) shields, Giallo callipers, and a Giallo rev dial. Perfect contrast to a Red exterior and the Black interior.
Ferrari Portofino – How much?
So, there you have it. The perfect Ferrari Portofino.
Take my £180k now!
The Ferrari Portofino Gallery
This car is available at: Slades Garage.